Current and Past Newsletters
- This newsletter covers bot examples built with Symphony Elements, a recap of Symphony Innovate 2019 in New York, the Innovate Hackathons and more.
- This newsletter covers the new Symphony Elements, Structured Object tables, the upcoming Symphony Innovate Hackathons, and more.
- This newsletter covers our Innovate Asia Hackathons recap, click to call integration, agent server load balancing, and recent developer events.
- This newsletter covers SDK updates, events recap, extension API and structured objects, URIscheme, and upcoming developer events.
- This newsletter features Symphony’s plan for platform developers in 2019, how to contribute to Symphony SDKs, how to create a chatroom using a bot, updates in Symphony v1.54.0, and some exciting upcoming developer events.
- Learn about our developer meetups in Singapore and Hong Kong, key highlights from Symphony’s v1.53 platform release, and exciting topics for our developer program in early 2019
- Learn about the winning teams from the Symphony Innovate Hackathons, workflow-driven chat bots and the importance of state management, updates to REST API reference documentation, and upcoming developer events
- Learn about the recent Python client launch in the Symphony Generator, RSA authentication with REST clients, and sneak peek on the upcoming v1.52 platform release
- Learn how to set up a working bot, how to create a pricing bot, and leverage some of our key v1.51 platform updates